Harvest Now Camp 2020 Public Health & Safety Guidelines
Due to the COVID19 pandemic the following guidelines will be implemented to the Harvest Now Camp Summer Youth Event. The below outline of guidelines will be instituted through staff training and camper pre-registration. All staff, campers and guest will be expected to initiate and observe all Public Health & Safety Guidelines during Harvest Now Camp.
It will be mandatory for all staff and campers participating at Harvest Now Camp 2020 to complete the Medical Release Form prior to attending.
Revisions to Medical Release Form:
Verify/confirm if person attending camp or immediate household has tested positive for COVID19 and have had a full recovery.
Venue Hygiene Guidelines
A detailed venue cleaning schedule will be implemented, which will include sanitation guideline recommendations from the LA Department of Health. This will include:
- Kitchen area
- Dining area
- Staff state rooms
- All vehicles used for transporting staff & students
- All mission tools and related equipment
Staff and Student Screening
In effort to be pro-active in ensuring the safety of all staff and students, a personal screening will be conducted each day. All staff and students will be screened prior to entering the camp facility each morning. Any person coming to Harvest Now Camp with the intent to visit, participate in services, etc. will be screened prior to entering the camp facility. If you’re a parent/guardian dropping off or picking up a student, the screening will not be necessary as long as you remain in your vehicle. The brief screening will include:
- “No-Touch” temperature taken
- Quick Screening:
- Have you had fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath in the last 24hrs?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with these symptoms in the past 24hrs?
All Harvest Now Camp missions have been evaluated and areas of potential impacts have been identified. All Harvest Now Camp missions will implement the following guidelines:
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Regular hand washing encouraged
- All mission equipment and supplies will be sanitized daily by the mission leaders
- All staff and student transportation will be cleaned each day following activities
- All staff and students will wash hands at a designated wash station provided as they return to camp each afternoon following their mission.
Additional Care Measures
Harvest Now Camp will have face mask, gloves, hand sanitizer, and soap for personal hygiene available for those who choose to utilize during service times or missions.
Harvest Now Camp will have a designated quarantine room prepared and available for any staff or student that becomes sick for whatever reason at camp. In the event a student becomes ill, the student will be quarantined and cared for until the parent or guardian arrives to pick up the student.